Applies to: Automap
It is possible to manually edit the automap file for any plug-in using the following steps;
- Save the mapping for the plug-in to an automap file somewhere on your system using the 'Save' option from the automap menu (accessed by clicking on the "File" menu of the Automap application).
- Load up that file in the text editor of your choice.
- Notice the structure of the file - in particular, the group names for the controls on the SL.
- Look for the control descriptions, which look like this: <Param name="Cutoff" shortName="Cutoff" id="0" intStep="1"...
- You can then move these lines around to change the layout that the parameters will appear on the SL - just make sure to keep the number of <Param> structures in each <Group> the same (eight).
- Finally, save the .automap file and load it back up in your plug-in.