There is no hardware factory reset function on the unit itself since the factory OS, templates and global settings are not stored on a memory chip inside the unit. To reset the ReMOTE SL follow these steps:
1. Download and install the ReMOTE SL Template Editor, available from the ReMOTE SL downloads page.
2. Press the 'global' button on the ReMOTE SL to enter the global menu and scroll up to the second page. Set 'MemProt' to OFF then press 'write' to save the setting and 'play' to return to play mode.
3. Ensure the ReMOTE SL is connected to your computer and open the Editor. If the welcome dialog appears then select 'Send bulk dumps to and from your ReMOTE SL'. After this you may be prompted to select a MIDI input and output device. Select 'ReMOTE SL Port 1' and then click 'OK'. If the welcome dialog does not appear then select 'Select MIDI input/output device...' from the 'Device' menu, choose 'ReMOTE SL Port 1' in both menus and then click 'OK'. Next select 'Bulk Dumps...' from the 'Device' menu.
4. In the Bulk Dumps window click 'Upload Factory Settings' to re-load the factory templates onto the ReMOTE SL. Once this has completed click 'OK' and quit the Editor.
5. Download and run the latest ReMOTE SL installer from the ReMOTE SL downloads page. When given the option to update the unit make sure you select to update the operating system and Automap templates (these will be selected by default). This will reload the OS and reset the global settings on the unit, as well as making sure it has the latest Automap templates installed.
Haben Sie Fragen? Anfrage einreichen