Applies to: UltraNova
- To assign the expression pedal to control the synth's volume:
- Select the patch you wish to control the volume for.
- Press mixer and make a note of the levels for the 3 oscillators then set their value to 0. If the value is 0 already then you need not set the expression pedal to control the oscillator as it's not in use.
- Press Modulation and select an empty modulation slot using the number control.
- Set Source1 to "Express" and Destin to "Osc1 Lev" (unless Osc1 is not in use for the patch).
- Set depth to half the level value noted down for the oscillator from the mixer page (eg if Osc1 Lvl was set to 127 in the mixer, set depth to 64; for 82 set depth to 41).
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 for Osc 2 and 3.
- Once complete press 'Write' 3 times to save the patch.
Please note that this is set per patch so if you want the expression pedal to control the volume of other patches too, you must perform the above steps for these patches.