Applies to: B-Station plug-in, V-Station
*Please note it is no longer possible to access or activate these plugins. We released the last version of these plug-ins in February 2020 and then ceased development support. We have since become aware of a number of critical issues on modern operating systems such as issues with display and activation. We have therefore taken the decision to no longer make these plug-ins available.
- Load the plug-in
- When prompted by the plug-in click "Activate"
- Copy the URL from the opened browser page and save it as a text document on a Memory Stick
- Insert the memory stick into a computer with an active Internet connection
- Copy the URL text from the text document and paste this into the browser
- Enter your details on the Focusrite e-store page
- Enter your serial number (10/16-Digit)
- Click Submit
- An authorisation file (.fnlf) will be downloaded
- Copy the authorisation file to the memory stick
- Place the Autorisation file on the desktop of the computer to be activated
- Load the plug-in, click "Install"
- Navigate to and select the downloaded authorisation file (.fnlf)