This applies to the B Station and V Station plugins
If you are experiencing problems unlocking your Novation, V-Station or Bass Station plug-in on a Mac, please follow these steps:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of the plug-ins from our downloads page.
- Generate a new license file and then load it into the plug-in.
- If you continue to experience problems please try the following:
- Repair disk permissions for your hard drive using disk utility.
- Create a folder with the following path:
- Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Focusrite/Activation
- Rename your license file V-Station.fnlf for the V-Station Plug-in or B-Station.fnlf for the Bass Station plug-in and place the file in Mac HD/Library/Application Support/Focusrite/Activation.
After renaming the files and placing them in the designated folder, please re-open your D.A.W. and open the plug-in.