Applies to: Automap
If Automap is not recognising that your Automap hardware is connected, you should take the following steps:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Automap installed from here.
- Ensure that your hardware is powered up and the USB cable is plugged in correctly.
- Try disconnecting all other USB devices to see if this helps.
- If connecting through a USB hub try connecting directly to the computer as a troubleshooting step. If you are using a hub, we would generally recommend a powered hub such as the Audiohub 2x4.
- Try using a different USB cable.