Applies to: Automap
If you wish to wrap VST2.x plug-ins in OS X Lion, you will need to manually set the VST folder (HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST) permission to 'Read & Write' before Automap can wrap them.
To do this:
- Navigate to Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins
- Right-click on the VST folder and select "Get Info"
- Expand the "Sharing and Permissions" box at the bottom
- Click the padlock icon and type in your admin password when prompted to make changes
- Give "everyone" read and write access.
- Open Automap and wrap your VST plug-ins by ticking the desired plug-ins in the Software Setup window.
- Once complete, set the permissions in the VST folder for "everyone" back to "read only" access.