Applies to: SL Mk II
Please follow this guide if you find that the bank of eight endless encoders on your SL MkII are not transmitting data.
1) Ensure that you have the most recent version of Automap installed.
2) Click on the Automap 'A' symbol and select 'Mixer/Plugin Mappings' within Automap preferences. On a Mac the 'A' symbol is located at the top right-hand corner of the screen. On a PC the 'A' symbol is on the task bar.
3) Your SL MkII device should be listed on the left-hand side of the 'Mixer/Plugin Mappings' window.
4) Select the SL MkII icon then click on 'Device Calibration' then 'Update System Settings'. From the drop down menu select 'Restore Automap Template only'. This will take you through the update process.
5) This should resolve the issue. If you continue to experience problems then please contact Novation Technical Support.