Applies to: MiniNova
In order to manually update the firmware on your MiniNova using a Mac:
- Please download SysEx Librarian from here .
- Please download the attached 1157.syx file for the MiniNova, this is the OS update.
- Open SysEx Librarian.
- click 'Add…' and then select the MiniNova 1157.syx fie you downloaded.
- Connect the MiniNova to your Mac via USB and power up the MiniNova via USB while pressing 'PAGE <', 'PAGE >' and 'OK'. You should see 'Exit to firmware' shown on the LCD screen.
- Select the MiniNova as the destination in SysEx Librarian.
- Select the 1157.syx file and then press the play button in SysEx Librarian.
- SysEx Librarian should now show that it's sending the update and the MiniNova should also show this on it's LCD screen.
- Once complete the MiniNova will re-boot and you can confirm which firmware is installed in the Global menu of the unit.