Applies to: Xio
If your pitch/mod stick is not behaving correctly, for example not sending out the correct values, you should try re-calibrating it. You are also required to re-calibrate the pitch/mod wheel after upgrading to OS version 2.1.07.
To calibrate the pitch and mod stick:
- Centre the pitch & zero the mod.
- Go into Global, ensure that 'Mem Protect' is set to Off.
- Scroll up to the 'Cal Pitch/Mod' page. Re-calibrate the pitch and mod wheels by moving them up down left-right.
- For Mod, the max value is 127 and the min value is 0.
- For Pitch, the value to the left is 0, the centre is 128 and to the right is 255.
- Press 'write' to save these settings.