Applies to: SL MKIII
- Connect the SL MKIII to the computer's USB port.
- Open the Components standalone or web application.
- Click on the Menu button (with an icon of three white stripes) on the top left and ensure to select 'SL MkIII' as the product.
- The icon corresponding to the SL MKIII on the top left should be green in colour, indicating that the SL MKIII is being detected by Components.
- Navigate to the 'Firmware' tab from the Menu button.
- Click on the 'Calibrate Wheels' button in the 'Firmware' page.
- The 'Calibrate Wheels' window that appears will allow to calibrate the Pitch and Mod wheels by following the instructions listed in each step of the calibration process.
Ensure to follow all the calibration steps exactly as instructed to ensure that the calibration is done as necessary. Once this has finished successfully, the below message will appear.