The 4.14 update allows you to use overlays to change the patch settings per note. See more information and guides for this update here: https://support.novationmusic.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360004198979
To allow you to move overlays around and have more than one key use the same overlay, the 4.14 update has a copy and paste feature. You'll need to make sure you are in the correct octave that the overlay is using, remember that overlays span 2 octaves.
Once in the correct octave, copy and paste can be done by:
- Enter overlay mode by press Function and the Swing key twice, then set the o (overlay) value to something other than 0
- Find the key with the overlay you want to copy
- Press and hold Function then Transpose
- Keep them held while you press and hold the key you want to copy
- CPY should appear on screen
- Keep all buttons and keys held
- Press any keys that you want to paste it to, you'll see PST on screen
- Release both buttons and the copy key
Note that this behaviour is not saved to the overlay until you press and hold Function, Swing key twice and then save to the currently selected overlay. Changing overlays will remove all of these changes if it is not first saved.
Moving an existing patch to an Overlay:
This allows you to move one of your existing patches into an overlay as you can go to a patch, save into an overlay on multiple keys to make tweaks to each key to diversify the patch accross multiple keys.
See the full user guide here: Bass Station II 4.14 Update User Guide
You can contact our support here (Live Chat in the bottom right corner when available): https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
We've also created some social media groups to share ideas, ask questions and share content: