Applies to Peak, Summit, Circuit, Circuit Mono Station, Circuit Tracks, Circuit Rythm, Bass Station II, SL MKIII, Launchkey Mini MK3, Launchkey MK3, Launchpad Mini MK3, Launchpad X and Launchpad Pro MK3
These devices do not feature factory reset but Factory Packs can be loaded through the use of Novation Components. On Components, all devices have the Factory packs available when signed in.
Send Factory Pack to your devices
As shown here for Circuit Tracks:
- Expand the Novation Packs list on the left
- Click Send to Circuit Tracks on the Circuit Tracks Factory Pack
- Select a pack slot
- Click Overwrite/Send Pack
Applies to Circuit, Circuit Mono Station
As shown here for Circuit:
- Click the Browser button on the top-right screen
- Click the Novation logo on top of the Pack browser
- Click the Factory Pack available under the Novation section
- Once the Pack is loaded, press Send Pack to Circuit
There are no Factory Packs available for Launch Control / Launch Control XL MK1/2. The Factory Templates are fixed on the devices.
Sending factory content to these products will reset patches, samples, and templates correspondingly.
Reinstalling the firmware will restore some of the factory settings. To do this, please have the unit connected and navigate to the "Firmware" tab. From there, click "Having Problems" to reinstall the firmware. As shown here for Circuit Tracks:
If there is any difficulty with the firmware reinstallation, please see the following article: