Components is your Novation product hub. You can access new sound packs, manage your sound content, customise your device and stay up-to-date with the latest firmware.
The products listed below use the Novation Components software.
To access Novation components go to the web address (URL):
- Launchkey MK3 range
- Launchkey Mini MK3
- Launchpad Mini MK3
- Launchpad X
- Launchpad Pro MK3
- SL MkIII range
- Launch Control
- Launch Control XL (original and Mk2)
- FLkey and FLkey Mini
- Circuit Mono Station
- Circuit Tracks
- Circuit Rhythm
- Bass Station II
- AFX Station (select Bass Station II in the grid)
If your Novation product is listed below it doesn't need to use Novation Components, please see additional information below as well as the My Software page in your account for any software for your product. If you've not seen a product listed in this article it does not have integration with Components.
- Impulse range - Impulse was originally used with the Automap software, but has since been updated to use the HUI protocol. Read more about this here.
- Older Launchkey models - these don't offer customisation, you can find relevant documentation and downloads on their respective downloads pages.
- Older Laucnhapd models
- Older Launchpads don't feature custom modes, you can use tools like r_cycles for some customised layouts. You can find the relevant any additional documentation and software for your Launchpad on the following downloads pages.
- Launchpad MK2 Downloads page
- Launchpad MK1 Downloads page
- SL MkII
- The SL MkII used Automap software which has been discontinued, you can read more about this here. You may still be able to use this on older systems and can find it here.