Ableton Live 11 Lite is included with qualifying Novation hardware products. To install and authorise Ableton Live 11 Lite, you will first need to register your device to a Novation Account:
How to install Ableton Live 11 Lite - Windows
How to install Ableton Live 11 Lite - Mac
Step By Step Guide
1. Once you have registered your product go to the 'My Software' section in your account. select DAW as the filter and then select view details.
2. Select Show me my code, and copy this code for later.
3. Now select the website link in step 3 which will take you to the Ableton Downloads page.
4. Select the relevant operating system from the drop-down list and click Download.
5. While that is downloading, create an Ableton account.
6. Find the downloaded Ableton Live Lite 11 file in your 'Downloads' folder. If you are using Windows right-click the zip file and select Extract All then double-click on the file to run the installer which is the Setup Icon. If you are on Mac double click the Ableton installer file in your 'Downloads' folder.
7. After installation is complete, open Ableton Live 11 Lite. Click on the 'Authorise on Ableton.com' button and follow the instructions to authorise the program online.
8. Enter the Authorisation Code from your Novation account, this is the code that you copied earlier from the account (Step 3), then click Submit.
9. You have successfully authorised Ableton and can connect & configure your interface.
*If you do not have an internet connection on the computer that you are installing Ableton Live 11 Lite on, you will need to log in to your Ableton.com account on a different computer and then select the ‘Authorise Offline’ option from your account. Refer to the screenshot below.