Applies to: SL Mk II
Automap is no longer supported. For more information, please see this article:
- Open Automap, and go into the "Mixer/Plugin Mappings" Tab
- Click on the SL MKII in the Left Window, and select "Device Calibration"
- Click on "Update System Settings", and select "Restore OS, Global and Automap Templates"
- Select "Yes" when it asks you if you want to Restore Default Settings, and allow the OS to Reset.
- Turn off your SL MKII, and turn it back on to prepare it for the update.
- When you turn it back on, select "Update OS"
- When it has finished installing, your OS will be Reset.