Circuit Tracks and Circuit Rhythm have a Micro SD card slot on the back which can be used to increase the content available to you. Please note an SD card is not provided with the device.
Circuit Tracks and Circuit Rhythm supports cards that are Class 10 as a minimum, and use the FAT32 format. If all 31-pack slots are full (with the packs themselves containing the maximum amount of content) you'll need just under 1GB of space.
It's recommended that you use the latest firmware as there are changes to improve support of SD cards.
We have tested the following cards with Circuit Tracks and Circuit Rhythm:
- SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 C10
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 1 U1
- Kingston 8GB Class 4
- PQI 2GB
- SanDisk 8GB HC
- SanDisk Ultra, 128 GB, Class 10 C10
- Samsung 32GB Evo Class 1 Class 1 U1
- SanDisk 32GB Class 1 Class 1 U1
- Transcend Ultimate 600x – 16GB, Class 10 U1
We have found some issues with the following cards:
- QUMOX 4GB Class 10
- Kingston Canvas Select Plus 16GB Class 1 U1
- Kingston Canvas Select Plus 32GB Class 1 U1
- Exceria microSDHC UHS-Card