Circuit Tracks has a Micro SD card slot on the back of the device which can be used for greatly increasing the amount of content available to you. Please note that an SD card is not provided with the device.
Circuit Tracks supports cards that are Class 10 as a minimum, and use the FAT32 format.
The following cards have been tested with Circuit Tracks:
· SanDisk Ultra 16GB Class 10 C10
· SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 1 U1
· Kingston 8GB Class 4
· PQI 2GB
· SanDisk 8GB HC
· SanDisk Ultra, 128 GB, Class 10 C10
· Samsung 32GB Evo Class 1 Class 1 U1
· SanDisk 32GB Class 1 Class 1 U1
· Transcend Ultimate 600x – 16GB, Class 10 U1
We have found that there have been some issues with the following cards:
· QUMOX 4GB Class 10
· Kingston Canvas Select Plus 16GB Class 1 U1
· Kingston Canvas Select Plus 32GB Class 1 U1