Applies to: Automap
Automap is no longer supported. For more information, please see this article:
If Automap is not recognising that your Automap hardware is connected, you should take the following steps:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Automap installed from here.
- Ensure that your hardware is powered up and the USB cable is plugged in, correctly.
- Try disconnecting all other USB devices to see if this helps.
- If connecting through a USB hub, try connecting directly to the computer as a troubleshooting step. If you are using a hub, we would generally recommend a powered hub.
- Try using a different USB cable.