Applies to Launchpad Mini MK3
For a video guide and more tutorials, see here.
Ableton Live 10.1.5 or later is needed for the Launchpad Mini Mk3 to show under 'Control Surface'. If you do not see this, please update Ableton Live to 10.1.5 or later.
To set the Launchpad Mini MK3 up with Ableton Live 10 (10.1.5 or later):
1. Connect your Launchpad and then open Ableton.
2. Go to the Preferences > Link/MIDI tab:
- Windows: Options > Preferences
- macOS: Ableton Live (top left corner) > Preferences
3. Select the Launchpad Mini MK3 Control Surface:
4. Set the Launchpad Mini MK3 DAW Out and DAW In for the Input and Output ports:
5. Set the MIDI ports section to match the settings below: