This article concerns using the Launchkey Mini MK3 script with Logic - which you can download here: Novation Launchkey Mini MK3 Logic Plug-in.zip
Please try the steps below if you are have issues controlling logic parameters.
1. Quit Logic Pro.
2. In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder.
3. Enter ~/Library/Preferences, then click Go.
4. Remove the "com.apple.logic10.plist" file from the Preferences folder.
5. If you upgraded from Logic 9 or earlier to Logic Pro X, also remove the "com.apple.logic.pro" file.
6. Restart your Mac.
7. After deleting preferences, open your project and try to reproduce the issue that you were experiencing.
Here is the Launchkey Setup guide for Logic X: Getting Started With Launchkey Mini MK3 // Logic Setup
For incompatible systems, you can create an alternate Logic Pro mapping by following: