Below are links to download a number of free soundpacks for the UltraNova and MiniNova.
Click below on the name of the soundpack you would like to download.
- 1992 - Today Iconic Synth Sounds - Iconic synth sounds from tracks released from 1992 onward. Includes classic house, dubstep, drum and bass, breaks, trance, R&B, UK garage and more.
- Chuckie Soundpack - Part producer, part remixer, part DJ, Chuckie knows what makes a great track. With the help of Fabian Lenssen and Silvio Ecomo, two of Holland's A-list house producers, he's produced this exclusive UltraNova soundpack.
- Daniel Fisher Soundpack - A collection of famous synth patches from the '60s and '70s, along with new sonic creations for the 21st Century. Made by Daniel Fisher, one of the most sought-after sound designers in the industry.
- Daniel Fisher Soundpack Vol. 2 - Part two of our collection of famous synth patches from the '60s and '70s, plus some brand new sounds from Daniel Fisher, who has worked with some of the most famous names in the business.
- Dino Soundpack - A collection of patches created by multi-instrumentalist and singer/songwriter Dino Soldo, who tours with Leonard Cohen and has worked with musical greats including Ray Charles, Beyoncé and Lionel Richie.
- SuperNova Soundpack - Novation Supernova and Supernova II are legendary. This soundpack will transform your UltraNova or MiniNova into one of the synths that defined electronic and dance music.
- SuperNova Soundpack II - 64 new patches from the original SuperNova sound designer, Phill Macdonald, to transform your UltraNova or MiniNova into a Supernova: the original Novation virtual analogue monster.
UltraNova and MiniNova Soundpack Cross-Compatibility
MiniNova and UltraNova patches can be installed on either a MiniNova or an UltraNova and they should sound similar, if not the same. Due to slight differences between the two synths, there may be subtle differences between the patches.
If you have an UltraNova, you can install MiniNova patches to it - and if you have a MiniNova, you can install UltraNova patches to it.
Note that you will need to have the latest version of each unit's firmware installed. This can be applied by running the relevant product's installer:
See this article for the latest support for the Librarian on macOS.
To install these soundpacks:
- Open the UltraNova/MiniNova Librarian software (Get the librarian software).
- Right-click 'My Patches' and create a new folder.
- Drag the soundpack (linked below) into this new folder.
From there, you can drag and drop the patches into the Banks of your UltraNova as you like.