If you log in to Novation Components with your Novation account for the first time and its email matches your existing Components account (your Google/Facebook email) then it will be automatically merged.
You can access Novation Components here:
To add your Novation account to your existing account you can sign in with Novation, as long as the email matches the one used for your Google or Facebook account your content will be migrated.
You can do this manually by following these instructions:
- Log in to Components, as usual, using your Google or Facebook login.
- Go to your account page: Menu (Top right corner) > My Account.
- On the account page, click the Go to my Novation account next to your novation account. Please note that the email address on your Novation account MUST match the email of your Google/Facebook account.
- You will be presented with a login window, here, type in your Novation credentials (if you don’t already have a Novation account you can make one here).
- Once linked, you will return to Components and be able to log in using your Novation account in future to log in.