Applies to: Circuit
We have seen a couple of cases where Circuit has not correctly updated when running the firmware updater. This leaves the unit looking like it is faulty.
In this case please try the following:
- Remove all batteries and the external PSU.
- Connect Circuit to your computer via USB.
- Then plug in just the PSU.
- Hold down SCALE, NOTE and VELOCITY buttons whilst turning the unit on. You should see some lights come on, this is Bootloader mode.
- Run the firmware updater again. It should now run through to 100% completion.
Your Circuit should then return to normal operation.
Please also try the standalone version of components if you haven't already, steps on how to access that can be found here.